Tommy Hilfiger works with ID.me to help Military, First Responders, Teachers and Students get a 15% discount when shopping online or in-store. This article explains how to verify your status to access exclusive offers from Tommy Hilfiger.
Before you verify
The following communities are eligible for the Tommy Hilfiger discount:
- Members of the Military Community: service member, veteran, retiree, military spouse, military family, or surviving spouse.
- First Responders: EMTs, Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters or 911 Dispatchers.
- Teachers or college professors.
- Actively enrolled college or university students.
Offer and restrictions
Offer is valid from 2/1/23 to 1/31/24. Offers are redeemable for an amount up to the discount stated. Offer can be used at Tommy Hilfiger stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam and Canada, or on Tommy.com. It may be used only once whether or not fully redeemed and must be surrendered at purchase with any remaining value of the Offer forfeited. Not redeemable for store credit or cash. The offers may not be combined with any other promotion and have no cash value. Offers are not valid for previously purchased merchandise or gift cards. Any discount (as shown on the receipt) applied to merchandise that is returned will be deducted from any refund amount. PVH associates are not eligible. Not valid in department stores or clearance stores.
Verify your community
To access the Tommy Hilfiger discount, you must verify your ID.me account for one of the following communities:
If you’ve already verified for a community, go to Claim the offer online or in-store for next steps.
Claim the offer online or in-store
After you’ve verified your military, first responder, teacher or student status with ID.me, you can use your ID.me account to claim your discount online and in stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam and Canada. To claim your offer:
- Go to the Tommy Hilfiger page on ID.me Shop or https://usa.tommy.com/en/id-me.
- Select the status you’d like to verify (military, first responder, teacher or student)
- If you are already signed in and verified, it will say Shop now.
- If you are not signed in or not verified yet, it will say Unlock to save.
- Redeem offer online: You will get a promo code to enter at checkout to apply the offer.
- Redeem offer in-store: You will get a barcode, that you will have to present at the checkout in store to be scanned.