Wynn Resorts works with ID.me to verify Wynn guests to access features on the Wynn mobile app. This article explains how to verify your identity to view your reservation information and access your digital room key.
Before you verify
To verify, you’ll need:
- Wynn Resorts mobile app
- A mobile phone that has a camera
- Email address
- Government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, passport card, or state ID)
1. Get started
To get started, download and open the Wynn Resorts mobile app on your device:
2. Find reservation or get your key
To find your reservation information or get your digital key, open the Wynn Resorts mobile app, then sign in to your Wynn Rewards account.
To look up your reservation information:
- Open the Wynn Resorts mobile app on your device and select Find My Reservation.
- Sign in to your Wynn Rewards account.
- On the ‘Find My Reservation’ screen, enter your Confirmation Number or select your check in and check out dates.
- Confirmation number - Enter your confirmation number, then select Submit to search for your reservation. If a reservation is found, select Verify My Identity on the following screen to access your reservation details. Select Verify with ID.me, then sign in to your ID.me account or create a new account and confirm your email. Follow the steps to verify your identity by confirming your phone number or by uploading a document.
- Check in and check out dates - Select your reservation dates, then select Submit. Select Verify with ID.me on the following screen, then sign in to your ID.me account or create a new account and confirm your email. Follow the steps to verify your identity by confirming your phone number or by uploading a document.
To get your digital key:
- In the Wynn Resorts mobile app, select Get Digital Key, then select Digital Key.
- Select Verify with ID.me then sign in to your ID.me account or create a new account and confirm your email. Follow the prompts to verify your identity by confirming your phone number or uploading a document.
3. Verify your identity
To verify your identity by uploading a government-issued photo ID:
- Enter your phone number and date of birth.
- ID.me will text you a link from a 5-digit number.
- Select the link to verify your identity.
- Select which document you’d like to use to verify.
- Upload photos of your document. Acceptable documents include driver’s license, state ID, passport, passport card. You may need to upload the front and back of your documents.
Tip: Follow our best practices to take photos of your documents.
- After you have taken or selected your documents, select Submit, then select Upload.
4. Share your information
Select Allow to consent to share your information with Wynn.
After you verify
After verifying your identity, you can:
- View your reservation details
- Access and use your digital room key
Who to contact for support
Who you need to contact for help depends on if you completed the verification process or not.
ID.me can help if you have trouble with the identity verification process. Common issues include:
- Account sign-in issues
- Uploading identification documents or selfies
- Fixing documents that were rejected
For help or questions about your reservation or digital room key, contact Wynn Resorts or visit the Front Desk.