Error code D0200 means that our systems have detected a change in the device you are using for multi-factor authentication (MFA). For example, you may have changed your sim card, or there may have been a change in your phone's ownership.
To resolve this error:
- Sign into your ID.me My Account page directly; or visit the ID.me homepage, and click My Account, then Sign In.
- Click Sign in and Security on the top navigation menu.
- At the bottom of the Complete Your Sign In screen, click update your settings here. (See screen image below.)
- You will be notified to confirm your email address, and a link will be emailed to you. (NOTE: Please check your email in a new window or tab. DO NOT close the email confirmation window, because you will return to that page in order to complete the update.)
- You will then be asked to provide information to confirm that you are the account holder. (If your identity cannot be verified, you will have the option to Retry the verification.)
- When Your identity has been verified, click Continue.
- Choose an MFA method, then complete setup.
- When you see Your account is now secure, the update is complete.
For additional help, you can reach out to our Member Support team.