When you complete identity verification, your next step is to return to the DWD UpLink Portal, and continue your claim.
- If you completed identity verification by yourself (i.e. without a video call with a Trusted Referee), you will be redirected automatically. Log on to your UpLink account.
- If you verified your identity with the help of a Trusted Referee, you must return to the UpLink Portal yourself. In your to-do list, look for the 'verify your identity' task and follow the prompts.
Provide your ID.me credentials when prompted, and be sure to click Allow. (See screen image below.) This action shares your identity information with the state and enables the claim process to continue.
Note: If you verified your identity with a Trusted Referee:
- Return to the Indiana DWD site.
- Log in to your Indiana DWD account.
- Provide your ID.me credentials when prompted.
- Follow the steps for Indiana DWD, then click to Allow them to use your verified identity information.