Yes. We follow National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines for acceptable identity documentation, and accept the following tribal documents when you verify with a trained and certified Trusted Referee:
Accepted as a primary document:
- Federally recognized, tribal-issued photo ID
Accepted as a secondary document:
- Native American tribal document
- Canadian Indian and Northern Affairs card
To verify your identity with a Trusted Referee, you must submit either:
- Two primary documents, or
- One primary and two secondary documents.
For a complete list of all acceptable documents, click here.
For a user guide explaining our identity verification process, click here.