Yes, ID.me follows National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines for acceptable identity documentation, and accept the following tribal documents when you verify your identity with a trained and certified Trusted Referee:
- Federally recognized, Tribal-issued Photo ID can be accepted as a primary document.
- Native American tribal document can be accepted as a secondary document.
- Canadian Indian and Northern Affairs Cards can be accepted as secondary documents.
To verify your identity with a Trusted Referee, you must submit either:
- Two primary documents, or
- One primary and two secondary documents.