Yes. We follow National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines for acceptable identity documentation, and accept the following documents as secondary evidence when you verify with a Trusted Referee:
- Native American tribal document
- Tribal-issued photo ID card
- Canadian Indian and Northern Affairs card
To verify your identity with a Trusted Referee, you must submit either:
- Two primary documents, or
- One primary and two secondary documents.
After submitting your documents, you will meet via video call with a trained and certified ID.me Trusted Referee. To learn more about the process, click here.