If you received a notice from the Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES), you have two options to verify your identity with ID.me:
- To verify your identity using ID.me and file your weekly certification at the same time:
- Log in to AZUI.com.
- Click the Weekly UI Claims button, then click the File a Weekly Claim button.
- Enter your Social Security number, then you will be provided instructions to verify your identity.
- To verify your identity without filing a weekly certification online:
- Visit the website (URL) provided in the email.
- Once you reach the website, click the green Verify with ID.me button to start the verification process.
After you have verified your identity, either online or with the help of an ID.me Trusted Referee, you should continue filing your weekly certification for unemployment insurance.
For more on how to create your ID.me account and verify your identity, watch the video below.