In order to use a bank statement as an acceptable secondary document for identity verification, it must meet the following requirements.
- The statement or due date cannot be from more than one year ago.
- You may not submit any document you complete yourself (e.g. a deposit slip, application, etc.)
- It must have been issued/sent from a bank or financial institution.
- It must be a statement, and not some other form of communication (e.g. a letter, notification, etc.)
- Your full name (as you entered it during identity verification) must be present.
- Your current address (as you entered it during identity verification) must be present.