Usually, Cash Back qualifying purchases are visible in your account within three business days. For some retailers, you may not see your cash back balance update until the purchase has been processed (return period has expired) which may take up to 60 days.
If you don't see a purchase in your account within two weeks, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to file a dispute.
Steps to report missing Cash Back:
Visit your ID.me Shop account.
In the upper right corner, select the My Cash button.
In the Next Payment section, fill out the fields under Report Missing Cash Back, then select Submit.
Cash Back Status
You can view the following statuses of your Cash Back under the "My Cash" section in your ID.me Shop account:
- Paid Cash Back denotes that the cash back amount has been paid out to the customer's PayPal account.
- Processed Cash Back denotes that the order has been completed and the customer's cash back balance has been updated with the cash back earned on this purchase.
- Returned/Cancelled Cash Back denotes that this order was either returned or cancelled.
- Pending Cash Back denotes that this the order has yet to be processed; the purchase may still be subject to return or cancellation.
- Expired Cash Back denotes that this the order is no longer eligible for payout.
For some travel-related purchases (for example, air fare or car rental), Cash Back will be paid after you complete your trip. If a travel-related purchase does not appear in your account, follow the steps above to Report Missing Cash Back.