There are several situations that may cause your verification attempt to be denied prior to uploading a document. Some examples include the following:
- The information you entered did not match.
- The information you entered matches an identity that already exists in our system.
- The document you uploaded already exists in our system and is being flagged as a duplicate.
- Your credit/identity profile has been frozen either voluntarily, precautionary, or as a result of your identity being compromised.
- The information you entered was entered incorrectly.
- You have moved within the last year.
- There is erroneous information in your credit file.
Any of the situations listed above could be contributing to the reason for denial. If you are encountering issues verifying your identity, please contact us and our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist you.
In the event that you find that the information in your credit report (verification data) is incorrect, you'll need to contact Experian to correct the information and then verify again once the data has been updated. The contact information can be found at the top of your Experian credit report. For more information, please visit Experian's FAQ page.