If you have verified your Military status but were assigned to the incorrect subgroup (for example, Veteran vs. Service Member), you can update your affiliation.
Update your Military status
- Sign in to your ID.me account.
- Find the "My IDs" section, and select Manage IDs.
- Select to expand your Military card.
- Select Reverify ID.
Follow the prompts to update your status. We recommend using the Upload Military Documentation option and uploading one of the following documents.
- Service Members should use a Leave & Earning Statement (LES) issued within the last 30 days, or Current Orders (for activated National Guard or Reserve members) that show your activation dates.
- Retirees should use a DD214 or NGB form 22 that clearly shows your retirement status or 20+ years of service, a Retiree Pay Statement, or proof of medical retirement.
After your affiliation is updated, you may need to clear your cookies and browsing history in order to access some offers.