Depending on the situation, you may have the option to verify your identity using security questions based on your credit profile. (Not available for some identity verifications.)
1. On the screen below, enter the personal information requested, then click Continue.
2. Enter your most recent home address, and your Social Security number (SSN).
3. Enter your phone number. (The number you choose should be directly associated with your name.)
4. On the screen below, review the information you have entered. (Click Edit to make any changes.) Click the checkbox to attest that all of the information is accurate and accept the use of Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) data to verify your identity. Then click Continue.
5. Next, Answer your verification questions. These questions are based on information in your credit profile. (NOTE: These questions are created using information that only you should know, such as your transaction history and credit information. The questions have no impact on your credit rating.)
Answer each question, then click Continue.
[You may also be asked to verify ownership of your phone. Follow the prompts to receive a text or voice message, and enter any code provided.]
6. If your answers were correct, your identity is verified. You will see a screen like the one below, detailing the data being requested by our partner.
Click Allow and continue to access information and services on the partner website. (If you click Deny, your access to the partner site will be limited.)