If your identity verification was unsuccessful, it means we were unable to match information you provided with the electronic records we use for verification.
Identity verification may be unsuccessful because:
- You may have recently moved
- Your credit profile may be locked or frozen, or contain errors
- You may have already verified your identity with ID.me
- You may have made a mistake in entering your information
- You may have entered a phone number that is not tied to your name and personal address
If your next verification attempt is unsuccessful, you can choose to Verify identity via a video call. You will enter a video call with an ID.me Trusted Referee, where you will provide appropriate documents and answer a few questions to complete identity verification.
You may also contact our Member Support team for further assistance.