If your Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS) or ePrescribing (eRx) provider has opted to verify your identity with security questions, you will be prompted to enter some basic personal information. (The exact steps below may vary.)
- Enter your current home address.
- Enter and confirm your Social Security number (SSN).
- Confirm your phone number. You can choose to use a mobile or home phone. The number you choose should be directly associated with your name and personal address.
- You will be presented with a summary of your information. Click Edit to make any necessary changes.
- Click the checkbox to attest that your information is accurate, and accept the use of Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) data to verify your identity.
- Your information will be submitted for verification. If approved, answer the security questions that are displayed, then click Continue.
- If your answers are correct, you will be asked to release specific information from your account to our partner. Click Allow and continue to access your services.
If you click Deny, you'll be redirected back to the partner and may be unable to access their services or information.
Please reach out to your EPCS / eRx provider for more information.