Utilize Option (A) or (B) to complete identity verification:
(A) Contact ID.me Support
ID.me Member Support Team is available from 8 AM to Midnight Eastern Time, 7 days a week.
Contact ID.me Support:
○ Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(B) Virtual In-Person Identity Proofing
● After a user fails online verification, they should automatically be prompted to schedule a free live video session with a ‘Trusted Referee’ to complete identity verification.
● If no appointments are available, the user will not be prompted to schedule a Virtual In-Person Identity Proofing. See notes.
NOTE: If not prompted to schedule an appointment, please try back at the times listed in the note below or utilize Option (A) to Contact ID.me Support.
NOTE: Virtual In-Person Identity Proofing Appointments are added each morning (at approximately 10 AM ET) and on Friday afternoons (at approximately 4 PM ET) for the next week.
● Find out more about Virtual In-Person Identity Proofing.
● ‘Trusted Referees’ are trained and certified ID.me Member Support employees who will guide you through the identity proofing process.
● Find out what documents are required during a Virtual In-Person Identity Proofing
If you have more questions, utilize Option (A) to Contact ID.me Support.