Your ID.me account must have a Primary email address, and you may include others as well.
To see your email address(es), sign in to your ID.me My Account page, then either:
- Look for the My Profile section, and click Manage Email. Or....
- Click the Profile tab.
To add an email address to your account:
- Click + Add Email.
- Enter the new email address, then click the Send Verification button. (You can Resend Verification if needed.)
- Check your inbox and spam folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ID.me – Please confirm your email address.
- Open that email and click the Confirm your email link, or copy and paste the accompanying link into a new browser window. (NOTE: If you don't receive this email within 30 minutes, please contact Member Support for assistance, and include the email address originally used to create your account.)
- Once you verify your email, you can return to your Profile, where you can delete email addresses, or change the address designated as Primary.