If you are having trouble receiving the email confirmation code or you never receive a code, try one of the following solutions.
Check your browser.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the browser you are using, or try a different browser.
Check your email address.
- The confirmation code is automatically sent to the primary email address in your account.
- Confirmation emails cannot be redirected or sent manually.
- If you are using a work email address, security and firewall settings may block the email confirmation message.
- To change the primary email address in your Profile, follow these instructions.
Request a new confirmation code.
- If you received an error message stating, The code you entered didn't match the last code we sent you, it's possible that you left the page where you need to enter the code or the code you are entering has expired. Be sure to enter the most recent code we sent.
- When a new code is issued, all previous codes become invalid.