For questions about iPrescribe, please call 1-866-263-6512 or email iPrescribe@DrFirst.com.
Steps to verify your identity for prescribing:
1. Start on the iPrescribe app by downloading it on your smartphone.
- Follow the instructions on the app.
- Upon completion, you will be asked to verify your identity with ID.me.
2. Create an ID.me Account and confirm your email address.
If you already have an ID.me account or have already verified your identity for another healthcare IT provider, click "Sign in".
3. Secure your account with multi-factor authentication (MFA).
You must set up one of the following MFA sign in methods:
If you already have an ID.me account, complete your MFA sign in method when prompted.
4. Choose an identity verification method.
You may verify your identity by:
5. Complete the Medical Credential Check.
iPrescribe has chosen to have ID.me verify your medical credentials. Provide your NPI number and/or DEA number as prompted.
6. Share your information with iPrescribe.
Click "Allow" to share your information listed on the Consent screen with iPrescribe.