Having trouble with identity verification?
- Tips and best practices for selecting and uploading acceptable identity documents can be found here.
- For a user guide on the identity verification process, click here.
- For a user guide on how to take a video selfie, click here.
ID.me has partnered with the state of Nevada's Department of Employment, Training, and Rehabilitation (DETR) to help verify your identity for a new claim for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) or unemployment insurance (UI).
- For all PUA claims and weekly certifications, visit the DETR website.
- If you have a new or existing UI claim, you should have received a message from DETR directing you to a URL to verify your identity with ID.me.
After you have verified your identity, either online or with the help of an ID.me Trusted Referee, Nevada's DETR will reach out to you directly within 5-7 business days if anything further is required. (Click here for DETR contact information.)
For more on how to create your ID.me account and verify your identity, watch the video below.