If you receive a message that your account has been suspended, ID.me detected suspicious activity associated and has placed a hold on your account to protect your information.
Guidance will differ if you have a duplicate account.
Steps to unlock your suspended account:
- Scroll to the bottom of this article and select Submit a Request, or
- Go to the top right corner of your screen and select Contact Us.
2. Input the “Email Used To Register With ID.me.”
3. Select I Need Help Updating my Account in the “How can we help you?” dropdown menu.
4. Select Account Suspension in the “What needs to be updated?” dropdown menu.
5. Select the partner organization from the “Where do you need to be verified?" dropdown menu.
6. Add a description of the issue with all relevant details.
Be sure to include that you have received a prompt stating that you have a “Suspended Account.” The more details you provide, the better our ID.me Member Support team will be able to provide you with assistance.
7. Select Submit.
An ID.me Member Support Representative will reach out to you via email to help resolve your issue.