If you receive a message that your account has been suspended, ID.me has detected suspicious activity associated with your account. For steps to unlock your suspended account, click here.
Steps to unlock your suspended account:
1. Start a ticket by:
- Scrolling to the bottom of this article and select "Submit a Request,"
- Going to the top right corner of your screen and select "Contact Us," or
- Simply clicking here.
2. Input the “Email Used To Register With ID.me”.
3. Select “I Need Help Updating my Account” in the “How can we help you?” dropdown menu.
4. Select "Account Suspension" in the “What needs to be updated?” dropdown menu.
5. Select the partner organization from the “Where do you need to be verified?” dropdown menu.
6. Add a description of the issue with all relevant details.
Be sure to include that you have received a prompt stating that you have a “Suspended Account”. The more details you provide, the better our ID.me Member Support team will be ale to provide you with assistance.