To verify your identity and receive unemployment benefits:
- If you were sent a notification email, visit the website listed and click the green Verify with ID.me button.
- You will be redirected to the ID.me sign-in page, where you can sign in to your existing ID.me account, or create a new one.
- Select and/or set up a multi-factor authentication option.
- Then, verify your identity by selecting either Answer questions about your credit history, Upload a photo of your driver's license or state ID, Upload a photo of your passport, or Upload a photo of your passport card.
- Follow the prompts to complete identity verification.
- Click to Allow DWD to use the information you successfully verified.
Once your identity has been successfully verified online and matches the records on file at Indiana DWD, Indiana DWD can move forward with any other issues that may be holding up benefits.
Continue to check your Uplink account regularly for the most current status. Please visit unemployment.in.gov to log into your account.
For more on how to create your ID.me account and verify your identity, watch the video below.