ID.me has entered a partnership with the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry (L&I) to facilitate Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA):
To verify your identity:
- Visit this website and click the green Verify with ID.me button.
- You will be redirected to the ID.me sign-in page, where you can sign in to your existing ID.me account, or create a new one.
- Select and/or set up a multi-factor authentication option.
- Then, verify your identity by selecting either Answer questions about your credit history, Upload a photo of your driver's license or state ID, Upload a photo of your passport, or Upload a photo of your passport card.
- Follow the prompts to complete identity verification.
- Click to Allow L&I to use the information you successfully verified.
After identity verification is successful, L&I will email you through your dashboard (usually within one day) to advise you of next steps.