ID.me has entered a partnership with the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry (DLI) to facilitate Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA):
To verify your identity:
- If you were sent a notification email through your PUA dashboard, click the link in that message to visit the website, then click the green Verify with ID.me button.
- You will be redirected to the ID.me sign-in page, where you can sign in to your existing ID.me account, or create a new one.
- Select and/or set up a multi-factor authentication option.
- Then, verify your identity by selecting either Upload a photo of your driver's license or state ID, Upload a photo of your passport, or Upload a photo of your passport card.
- Follow the prompts to complete identity verification.
After identity verification is successful, DLI will email you through your dashboard (usually within one day) to advise you of next steps.
For more information from DLI about your claim:
For more on how to create your ID.me account and verify your identity, watch the video below.