Some members may need help with Trusted Referee calls: perhaps a friend or family member is acting as a translator, or helping to provide identity information.
To protect the integrity of our identity verification process, all helpers must state their name and relationship to the person whose identity is being verified.
The Trusted Referee will then ask the helper to consent to be photographed.
- Adult helpers (over 18) must show their ID on screen during the screenshot/photograph.
- Helpers under age 18 must state their date of birth.
Identity verification cannot proceed unless helpers consent to these requirements.
Helper must consent to a screenshot in which they show valid ID.
- Any / all types of ID are acceptable
- Driver's license are acceptable but not required
- State employee's IDs are acceptable