Users who visit Arizona DES’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) portal will be required to verify their identity in order to continue with their application.
- Click the green Register with ID.me button.
- Follow the prompts to either log in to your existing ID.me account, or create a new one.
- Confirm your email address.
- Select and set up the multi-factor authentication option of your choice.
- Next, either answer questions about your credit history or verify your identity with a driver’s license, state ID, passport, or passport card.
- Enter all other requested information, including your Social Security number.
- At the end of the process, be sure to click Allow and continue. This step shares your identity information with Arizona DES and allows you to continue with your application.
NOTE: If your online identity verification attempt is unsuccessful, you may wish to use our Trusted Referee verification option. Look for the Verify identity on a video call button and follow the prompts. Click here to learn more. If you verify with a Trusted Referee, you will need to return to the ERAP portal, login with your ID.me account, and click Allow and continue to proceed with your application.