Where do I get verified?
Go to ID.me GovHub and select Georgia. Find the program you want to verify for, then select Connect with ID.me to verify your identity for the Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL).
What if I am under 18?
ID.me only verifies claimants who are 18 and over. Claimants under age 18 must go through an identity verification process with GDOL that does not involve ID.me.
Why did I get a text message from ID.me about unemployment verification?
You may have received a text message asking if you used ID.me to log in to GDOL’s site. This is an automated alert from ID.me that is designed to protect your identity from unauthorized use.
- If you remember signing in to ID.me, take no action.
- If you do not remember signing in to ID.me, reply "N".
Can I ask someone to help me on a Trusted Referee call?
Yes. You may bring a friend or family member on a Trusted Referee video call to provide assistance, provided they identify themselves on the call.
How can I tell if I have successfully verified my identity with ID.me?
- Visit ID.me and sign in to your account using your email address and password.
- Select the Sign In & Security tab.
- When prompted, select and complete your preferred multi-factor authentication method.
- In the left navigation area, select Privacy.
- Look for the "Websites Granted Access" section and see which websites are listed.