Even if you no longer have access to the email address you used to create your account, you can still follow the steps below, as long as you remember what that Email address was, and your ID.me account Password.
- Sign in to your ID.me account, using the Email address and Password you used when creating your account.
If you don't remember your password, please contact Member Support for additional help.
- Click the Profile tab, then select the blue + Add Email button.
- Select & complete multi-factor authentication (MFA) if prompted.
- Type in your new email address and click Send Verification.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the new email address. (The link expires in 15 minutes.) Click the link in the email and your new email address will be added to your profile.
- Return to the Profile tab, and click the Make Primary link next to your new email address.
- To remove the old email address, click the corresponding trash can icon.