If you are having technical issues completing your identity verification, there are a few steps you can take on your own that may resolve your issue.
Before contacting our Member Support team, please go through the following basic checklist:
- Turn your device off, then on again.
- Make sure you are in an area with reliable WiFi and/or internet connection.
- If you are using a mobile device, check to make sure you have the most current operating system installed.
- Launch the browser you use (Chrome, Safari, etc.), and make sure you have the most current version. Then clear the browser's cache, cookies, and browsing history.
- Understand how your browser's 'tabs' work, including the browser on your smartphone. For example, you may begin identity verification in one tab, then upload your documents in another tab, then return to the first tab to complete the process.
- Make sure that you have easy access to the email address you plan to use. Know how to check your spam and/or junk folders.
- You will also need your phone number, either a landline or cell phone. Click here for more tips.
- Finally, make sure that you have the physical originals of the identity documents you plan to use.
Return to the instructions you received for identity verification, and carefully follow them once more, exactly as written.
If you are still having trouble, our Member Support team is here to help.