Lowe’s works with ID.me to verify active military service members, veterans, and their spouses for 10% discounts on everyday purchases. This article explains how to sign up for and verify your military status to receive the Lowe’s military discount.
To learn if you are eligible for this discount, go to Lowe’s military discounts eligibility.
Verify your military status
Use ID.me to verify your military status, then create or sign in to your MyLowe’s Personal Account and verify your street address. You must finish both steps to activate the 10% military discount.
Verify using ID.me
To begin verifying your military status:
- Visit lowes.com/military/validation.
- Select Verify with ID.me.
- Sign in or create an ID.me account, then select Begin.
- Follow the steps to choose your military status, share your service credentials, then select Continue.
- Enter your personal information, then select Continue.
- Review your information to ensure it’s correct, then select Continue.
- You might be asked to enter and confirm a .mil email address or upload a military document.
Verify phone number and street address
To verify your street address in your MyLowe’s account:
- Sign in or create a MyLowe’s Personal Account.
- Add or confirm your primary street address. If you can’t update your address, call Lowe’s customer care at 1-800-445-6937.
- Confirm your account’s phone number is correct. You can use your phone number when making in-store purchases to get the military discount.
After you have verified your military status using ID.me and created your Lowe’s account, you can redeem your 10% discount online or at any Lowe’s store.
If you’re having trouble claiming the 10% discount, visit Troubleshooting Lowe's military discounts.
To learn more about Lowe’s Military Discount Program, visit their FAQs.
For questions outside of military verification, contact Lowe’s customer care team at 1-800-445-6937. This may include MyLowe’s account