Skip to main content
COVID-19 Status Verification - What does "We couldn't verify your information" mean?
Unsuccessful verification attempts may be due to many reasons:
- Your submission may have contained an error or typo.
- You may have submitted expired documents.
- You may not have correctly taken and submitted a 'selfie' when prompted.
- You may have submitted an unreadable document.
- You may have submitted a document that has already been uploaded by another ID.me member.
If your document was rejected for any of these reasons, you may attempt to upload again. When doing so, please consider the following as you submit your proof of vaccination.
When taking a digital photo of a document:
- Match the orientation to the document (for example, use landscape orientation for driver's licenses).
- Turn off the flash on your camera to reduce glare.
- Place your document on a dark table or surface.
- There should be no other objects in the photo.
- Take the photo straight on and not at an angle.
- Your document should fill as much of the frame as possible, without cutting any of it off. All four corners of the document should be visible.
- Look at the photo after you take it, and make sure there is no glare obscuring the text.
- Your photo must be a PNG or JPG.