COVID-19 Status Verification - What are acceptable proofs of COVID-19 vaccination?
To verify using proof of COVID-19 vaccination, you need one of the following documents:
- CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card showing administration of an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine,
- State immunization records showing administration of an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine, OR
- Health provider vaccination record (e.g., MyChart).
If you lost your CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card, click here.
You must also be fully vaccinated with one of the following:
- Pfizer (fourteen days after your second dose)
- Moderna (fourteen days after your second dose)
- Johnson & Johnson (fourteen days after your first and only dose)
At this moment, ID.me only accepts FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccines. Check back here for updates on acceptable COVID-19 vaccinations for ID.me's COVID-19 Status Verification.