The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) has partnered with ID.me to create a highly secure identity verification process that ensures you, and only you, will be able to access your health records.
ID.me’s role in this partnership is exclusively regarding identity verification. ID.me does not process requests for health records.
- How do I verify my identity for CDPH?
- Do I need to verify my identity for CDPH to access my Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record?
- What does ID.me do for CDPH?
Managing my account
- How do I create an ID.me account?
- How do I update my ID.me profile?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- How do I change the email address in my ID.me account?
- How do I close / delete my ID.me account?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identity Document?
- Why weren’t my documents approved?
- How do I unlock my account?