The Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH) works with ID.me to help determine eligibility for the Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF). The HAF provides relief for homeowners who have experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19. All program participants will be required to verify their identity with ID.me to complete their application. This article explains how to verify your identity for HAF.
Note: ID.me also works with the Arizona Department of Economic Security.
About the verification process
ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication. During the verification process, you will be asked to share your information.
In addition, ID.me has built rigorous security and privacy requirements into our technology. Learn more about ID.me’s Privacy Bill of Rights and how your information is protected.
How to verify
Follow the steps below to verify your identity.
1. Visit the Homeowner Assistance Fund site
To get started:
- Visit the ADOH HAF site.
- Select Sign in with ID.me. If you haven’t registered an account with ADOH, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow the prompts, then select Verify with ID.me.
2. Verify your identity
You can use the self-service verification method to verify your identity for the Arizona Homeowner Assistance Fund. For steps to verify your identity, visit Verifying for state benefits.
If you can’t complete the verification process due to an issue with your documents, you will be routed to verify your identity over a video call.
After you verify
After you verify your ID.me account with the Arizona Department of Housing:
- Go to the HAF portal and select Sign in with ID.me.
- Sign in to your ID.me account
- Continue with the HAF application process.
For more information or questions about the program, contact the Arizona Department of Housing.
Manage your ID.me account
After creating your ID.me account, you can also manage your account settings.
- Change or add email addresses to your account.
- Reset your password.
- If you can’t access your ID.me account email address, need to reset your password, or see an error message, visit I can't sign in to my account.
- Learn more about Getting started with multi-factor authentication.
- If you’re having trouble, visit Troubleshooting multi-factor authentication.