The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (DHW) works with ID.me to verify your identity for access to your medical information. ID.me’s role in this partnership is exclusively regarding identity verification. Idaho DHW uses a third party app, called OneRecord, to let you log in and access your medical information. This article explains how to verify with ID.me for Idaho’s DHW.
About the verification process
ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication. During the verification process, you will be asked to share your information.
In addition, ID.me has built rigorous security and privacy requirements into our technology. Learn more about ID.me’s Privacy Bill of Rights and how your information is protected.
How to verify
Follow the steps below to verify your identity.
1. Access your Medical Records with Idaho DHW
To get started:
- Visit the OneRecord site and log in.
- Select your insurance provider.
- Select Connect your insurance portal. The ID.me sign-in screen displays.
- If you have an ID.me account, enter your email address and password, then select Sign in. If you do not have an account, select Create an ID.me account and enter the required information.
2. Verify your identity
You can use the self-service verification method to verify your identity for unemployment benefits. For steps to verify your identity, visit Verifying for state benefits.
If you can’t complete the verification process due to an issue with your documents, you will be routed to verify your identity over a video call.
After you verify
If you verified with over a video call with a Video Chat Agent, follow these instructions to continue your application process:
- Return to the OneRecord site and log in.
- Select your insurance provider
- Select Connect your insurance portal. You’ll be redirected to the ID.me sign in page.
- Select Sign in with ID.me and enter your ID.me email address and password.
Select Allow to share your identity verification with Idaho DHW.
Manage your ID.me account
After creating your ID.me account, you can also manage your account settings.
- Change or add email addresses to your account.
- Reset your password.
- If you can’t access your ID.me account email address, need to reset your password, or see an error message, visit I can't sign in to my account.
- Learn more about Getting started with multi-factor authentication.
- If you’re having trouble, visit Troubleshooting multi-factor authentication.