The Nevada Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation (Nevada DETR) has partnered with ID.me to verify claimants requesting benefits and services online. ID.me provides secure digital identity verification to government agencies and other partners to make sure you are you—and not someone pretending to be you.
ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication.
- How do I verify my identity for a PUA claim with Nevada DETR?
- How do I verify my identity for a UI claim with Nevada DETR?
- ¿Cómo verifico mi identidad para un reclamo de PUA con el Departamento de Capacitación y Rehabilitación Laboral de Nevada?
- ¿Cómo verifico mi identidad para un reclamo de seguro de desempleo con el Departamento de Capacitación y Rehabilitación Laboral de Nevada?
- What if I'm having trouble verifying my identity for DETR?
Managing my account
- How do I create an ID.me account?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- How do I change the email address in my ID.me account?
- How do I delete my selfie?
- How do I close / delete my ID.me account?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- How do I take and submit a selfie with a smartphone?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identity Document?
- Why weren’t my documents approved?
- How do I unlock my account?
- What is Error D0100?