The California Employment Development Department (EDD) is partnering with ID.me to verify the identity of Disability Insurance (DI) claimants and licensed health professionals.
ID.me provides secure digital identity verification to make sure you are you—and not someone pretending to be you. ID.me’s identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication.
- How do I verify for Disability Insurance with Self-Service?
- How do I verify for Disability Insurance with a Video Chat Agent?
- How do I verify as a licensed health professional with Self-Service?
- How do I verify as a licensed health professional with a Video Chat Agent?
- What happens if I am unable to verify my medical provider status?
Managing my account
- How do I create an ID.me account?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- How do I change the email address in my ID.me account?
- How do I delete my selfie?
- How do I close / delete my ID.me account?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- How do I take and submit a selfie with a smartphone?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identity Document?
- Why weren’t my documents approved?
- How do I unlock my account?