Sterling Identity has partnered with ID.me to verify the identity of applicants as part of their employment background check. ID.me’s role in this partnership is exclusively regarding identity verification; ID.me does not conduct background checks or review applications for employment.
If you have questions regarding the background checking process, please reach out to Sterling directly.
Managing my account
- How do I create an ID.me account?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- How do I change the primary email address in my ID.me account?
- How do I close / delete my ID.me account?
- Can I have a duplicate (two or more) ID.me accounts?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- Why was my identity verification attempt unsuccessful?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identity Document?
- Why were my identity documents not accepted?
- How do I unlock my account?
- What is Error D0100?
- Why am I being asked to share my information?
- Why does ID.me ask for my Social Security number?
- How does ID.me protect my information?
- ID.me Privacy Bill of Rights