The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has partnered with ID.me to verify your identity. ID.me provides secure digital identity verification to government agencies and healthcare providers to make sure you are you—and not someone pretending to be you.
ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication.
- How do I verify my identity for NCI?
- How do I download and install the ID.me Authenticator app?
- What if I don’t live in the United States?
Managing my account
- How do I create an ID.me account?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- How do I change the email address in my ID.me account?
- How do I delete my selfie?
- How do I close / delete my ID.me account?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- How do I take and submit a selfie with a smartphone?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identity Document?
- Why weren’t my documents approved?
- How do I unlock my account?