You can get savings by searching for the best price for your prescription on ID.me Rx and showing your ID.me Rx Card to a pharmacist at a participating pharmacy.
Navigate to ID.me Rx, enter the name of your prescription (either the generic or brand name) in the search bar, and select the search button.
- Select the details of your prescription by choosing the appropriate options from each drop-down list. Then, select Continue.
- Enter the 5-digit ZIP Code where you would like to pick up your prescription and then select Find the best price. A list of participating pharmacies within the entered ZIP Code displays along with the available discounted price on your prescription at those locations.
- Select Claim discount for the option you prefer.
- If you are an existing ID.me user, select Sign in to save and then sign in to ID.me. If you are a new user, select Start here to create an ID.me account. If you have an existing ID.me account, you can use that same account for ID.me Rx. Do not create another account.
Once you have signed in to your account, you will be able to view your ID.me Rx Card.
- Show the pharmacist your ID.me Rx Card information. You can do this by accessing the card digitally from the ID.me Rx webpage or in the ID.me Wallet mobile app. The pharmacist will use your information to apply your savings. Members who need assistance can call (800) 999-3053. If the pharmacist needs assistance, they should call (877) 800-7820.
Users of ID.me Rx must be 18 years old or older. Any savings obtained through the ID.me Rx program cannot be combined with insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and/or other discounts in a single transaction. ID.me Rx is a prescription savings program, not an insurance plan or insurance substitute. The ID.me Rx Card is free. The ID.me Rx program provides access to savings at US participating pharmacies only, to save up to $95 per prescription, and it is not valid where otherwise prohibited by law. The ID.me Rx program is not intended to provide medical advice. All use is subject to the ID.me Rx Terms of Service. ID.me does not collect or retain data subject to HIPAA. ID.me Rx users can cancel their ID.me Rx account at any time by clicking here. For more information or, to find included prescriptions and participating pharmacies (all subject to change), visit rx.id.me or call (855) 937-2595 to speak with the plan administrator support.