As an IRS technology provider, ID.me can help you verify your identity for e-Postcard. This article explains how you can login to the Form 990-N Electronic Filing System (e-Postcard) or QI Portal with your ID.me account.
Login to access the application
- Go to the IRS application sign in page.
- Select Sign in with ID.me. If you haven’t created an ID.me account, select Create account and confirm your email to begin.
Note: It’s not possible to have more than one verified account. If you already have an ID.me account, sign in instead.
- Enter your email address and password, select Sign in to ID.me, then select Continue.
- Set up a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) method. For steps to set up MFA, select one of the following methods:
- Select Allow to finish your identity verification process. This step securely shares your identity information with the IRS
Tip: If you've accessed IRS Form 990-N (e-Postcard) or QI Portal and don't see your filing history, verify that your ID.me account has the same primary email address that you used with your IRS username. You can change your ID.me account's primary email address at any time.