ID.me is working with GigEagle to identify individuals who are accessing their talent management platform. This article explains how to verify your identity and military status to access the GigEagle platform.
- Verifying your identity and Military status for GigEagle
- What is an ID.me Trusted Referee video call?
- How do I have a successful Trusted Referee Video Call?
- Which military verification option should I select?
Note: Already verified your identity, but not your military status? To learn more, visit How do I verify my Military status?
Managing my account
- How do I create an ID.me account?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- How do I change the email address in my ID.me account?
- How do I delete my selfie?
- How do I close / delete my ID.me account?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- How do I take and submit a selfie with a smartphone?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identity Document?
- Why weren’t my documents approved?