ID.me works with GigEagle to identify individuals accessing their talent management platform. This article explains how to verify your identity and military status to access the GigEagle platform.
Verifying for GigEagle
Using ID.me to verify for the DIU ensures you are the one applying to GigEagle. It takes a few minutes to verify.
- Refer to the instructions provided to you to access the GigEagle application and select the link to Verify with ID.me.
- Create an ID.me account or sign in to your existing account using your email address and password.
- Confirm your email address.
- Set up multi-factor authentication (MFA) to make your account even more secure.
- In addition to the MFA listed in the help article above, you may also select backup code to secure your ID.me account.
Trusted Referee Video Call
If you are not able to complete the verification process due to an issue with your documents, you will be routed to verify your identity over a video call with an ID.me Trusted Referee, also referred to as a Video Chat Agent. You will need to show your identity documents to a Trusted Referee along with a selfie (a photo of yourself) to complete your verification.
After you have verified your identity, either through self-service or with the help of an ID.me Trusted Referee, you will be redirected to the GigEagle application to continue your progress with the requested online service.