Información general (Español) Articles in this section
- How do I verify my identity?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- Why does ID.me ask for my Social Security number?
- How do I change languages when using ID.me?
- Can I help a family member verify their identity with ID.me?
- How do I create a digital copy of my document on a computer?
Árbitros de confianza y agentes de video chat (Español) Articles in this section
- What is an ID.me Trusted Referee video call?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identification Document?
- What do I do if I don’t have proof of address with my name on it?
- Can I use an expired ID to verify my identity?
- ¿Qué es un documento de identificación primario o secundario?
- ¿Qué es una videollamada de Trusted Referee (Árbitro de Confianza)?
Resolución de problemas técnicos (Español) Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting - How can I solve common technical questions?
- Why were my identity documents not accepted?
- Why was my identity verification attempt unsuccessful?
- Why am I being asked to log in to submit a ticket?
- How do I update my information?
- What if I don’t live in the United States?