To save on your favorite brands, search for and redeem discounts directly from ID.me Shop. This article explains how to find discounts.
Go to ID.me Shop
To search deals and discounts, go to ID.me Shop. From there, search by keyword, brand, or browse by category and community.
Search by keyword or brand
In the ID.me Shop search bar, enter keywords related to the discount you’d like to find.
- Enter “shoes” to find discounts on shoe brands, or “tickets” to find discounts on concert, sports, or other live events.
- Search for brand names.
- After you enter text in the search bar, results display in the dropdown. Select Shop Now to go to the Shop partner’s site or select the magnifying glass for all keyword search results.
From the search results page, you can:
- Sort offers by what’s most popular or newest.
- Filter by category. Check the box next to a category to refine your search results.
- If you select Offers, you can also filter by community.
Browse by category
In the ID.me Shop navigation menu, find a category, like “Health & Beauty” or “Travel & Entertainment,” then select a subcategory.
After choosing a subcategory, you can:
- Sort offers by newest stores or what’s popular
- Filter by community
Browse by community
You can also browse discounts by the specific community you’re part of. From ID.me Shop, select the dropdown next to “See Offers For,” then choose a different community. This way, you can find all of the available deals and discounts, based on the community you verified for.
Browse from your Wallet
To browse ID.me Shop discounts from your ID.me Wallet:
- Sign in to your ID.me account and go to My Wallet.
- Find the community card you verified your status for.
- Select Find Discounts.
You will be redirected to ID.me Shop discounts for your community.
After you find a discount you’re looking for, you must take steps to get the discount.
If you have trouble getting a discount, visit I'm having trouble getting a discount.