Verifying for the Internal Revenue Service Access various IRS online services and applications. Learn more
Verifying for the Social Security Administration Access your personal my Social Security account. Learn more
Verifying for Veterans Affairs Apply for and manage VA benefits and services. Learn more
Verifying for State Benefits Prove your identity for state government agencies. Learn more
Verifying My COVID-19 Status Confirm your vaccination, health status, or negative test results. Learn more
Accessing Exclusive Offers Verify your group affiliation to get exclusive offers, discounts, and promotions. Learn more
Managing My ID.me Account Adjust your ID.me account settings. Learn more
Verifying on a Trusted Referee Video Call Get information on the Trusted Referee verification process. Learn more
- Why were my identity documents not accepted?
- What do I do if I didn't receive the text message to take a photo / selfie?
- Why was my identity verification attempt unsuccessful?
- What are some best practices for taking a good selfie?
- Can I have more than one ID.me account?
- I can't sign in to my account
- Changing the phone you use for multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- How do I change the email address(es) I use for ID.me?