The city of Houston works with ID.me to verify the identity of Houston residents when applying for a pass to access Memorial Park Golf Course. This helps eliminate wait times to verify residency at the golf course by collecting payment in advance. Verified residents also receive resident-specific rates. This article explains how to verify for residency in Houston.
Before you verify
- You must use the same email address for your foreUP and ID.me accounts. ForeUP is what you’ll sign into to schedule your tee times.
- Rather than bring physical credentials to the golf course in person to prove residency, residents can apply for an ID card and verify eligibility online.
- This verification process prevents non-residents from fraudulently obtaining a Resident ID card.
To learn more, visit Memorial Park Golf Course.
Documents you will need
You can prove your residency in the city of Houston with the following documents:
- Texas driver's license or state ID card
- Current homeowner or renter’s insurance policy, statement, or card
- Utility or residential service bill, dated within 90 days of the application date (For example, electric, water, gas, internet, or cable)
- Valid, unexpired registration: Texas voter registration card, Motor vehicle registration or title, boat registration or title
- Current automobile insurance policy, statement, or card
- Texas high school, college, or university report card or transcript for the current school year
- Valid, unexpired concealed handgun license or license to carry
- Property tax bill
Verify your identity
To verify your identity as a resident of Houston, you must create a foreUP account, purchase a golf pass, then verify your identity using ID.me..
1. Sign in and select a Resident ID card
To get started:
- Go to Memorial Park Golf Course.
- Under “Tee Times”, select Memorial Park Golf Course from the dropdown.
Enter your foreUP account username and password, then select Sign In. If you don’t have a foreUP account, select Register now, enter your information, then select Register.
Note: The email address you use for your foreUP account must be the same email you use for your ID.me account.
- After you sign in to your foreUP account, select Buy Pass or Gift Card.
- Select a pass you’d like to purchase.
- Select Verify with ID.me. You’ll be redirected to the ID.me sign in page.
2. Verify your identity
To complete verification:
- Sign in to or create an ID.me account.
- If you have an ID.me account, enter your email address and password, then select Sign in.
- If you do not have an account, select Create an ID.me account and enter the required information. Complete multi-factor authentication (MFA) and continue with your verification.
After your residency is verified and you purchase a pass, you can begin scheduling your tee times from Memorial Park Golf Course.