If you’re currently an enrolled student, you can verify to get access to exclusive deals and discounts with our partners in the ID.me Shop. This article explains how to verify as a student.
Before you verify
- To be eligible, you must be actively enrolled in an accredited, government-recognized, public or private university or college that grants degrees or certificates.
- If you need to upload documents to verify you’re a student, here’s how to create a digital copy of your document.
- After graduation, you’ll want to verify as an alumni. This way, you can continue to access exclusive ID.me deals and offers.
Verify your student status
To verify you’re a student:
- Sign in to your ID.me Account
- In the account dashboard, find the My IDs section, then select Manage IDs.
Find the Student card, then select Add.
Select Begin, then enter the requested information to confirm your school enrollment. If your college or university isn’t listed, contact ID.me support.
After you’re verified, you can go to the ID.me Shop to redeem your offers and save.
Documents you may need to verify
If you’re not able to confirm your school enrollment, you have the option to upload documentation to complete the verification process. For example, you can upload a Student ID, Registrar Letter or Current Transcript. For more details, visit What documents do I need to verify my status as a Student?