You need specific documentation to verify as a nurse. This article explains what documentation nurses must upload during the verification process.
Documents you need
Documents must be issued within the last four years, or within the past year if it’s a paystub. You can submit:
- A valid nursing license.
- An unexpired ID card.
- An employment letter that states your position as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthetist, Nursing Assistant, or other certified nursing position.
- A pay stub that states your position within the last year.
Keep in mind:
- Your full or part of your full name must be visible on your documents.
- Your nurse title is visible.
- The name on the document you upload must match the name you enter during the verification process.
- If your name has changed, you must upload one of the documents above and a document that shows your name change (for example, a marriage certificate or legal name change document).
- Both documents must be combined into one file for upload.
- Screenshots of databases and look-up sites are acceptable if the URL is at least partly visible.