Whenever a document you have submitted is not accepted for identity verification, you will receive an email that looks like the one below.
1. Click Review Application, and sign in to your ID.me account.
2. Read the error message carefully, to understand why the document was not accepted. When you have acceptable documents in your physical possession, then click Upload another document.
3. This restarts the document upload process. (Note that this means you will need to re-upload all of your identity documents, even the one(s) not mentioned in the error message.)
On the screen below, click one of the large buttons at the top to select either 2 Primary or 1 Primary and 2 Secondary documents, then select the documents you want to upload from the picklists.
4. On the screen below, Choose and upload the documents you selected. Follow the prompts carefully, and upload images of the front and back of your documents if directed.
5. When all images have been successfully uploaded, click Continue.
6. Click Submit documents to complete the process.