Depending on our volume of verifications, you may see long and/or fluctuating wait-time estimates for Trusted Referee video calls. Wait times may go up at certain times of day, or during shift changes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We recommend the following best practices to ensure that your identity verification is completed as quickly as possible:
- We strongly recommend waiting on a laptop, computer, or tablet instead of your cell phone.
- Plug in your device to make sure it has sufficient charge for the estimated wait-time.
- If you are connected to the internet via WiFi, be sure you are in a place with good coverage, so you don't lose your connection.
- Refresh your screen periodically, to make sure your session is still active and to see the most current estimated wait-time.
- If you’re going to step away from your device while you wait, disable any power-saving settings to make sure you don’t lose your place in the queue.
- If you are unable to wait online right now, click Save and Return Later. This enables you to save your uploaded documents and return at a more convenient time.